How to use an ammonia ball valve
The use of ammonia ball valve mainly has the following five steps:
(1) according to the use of different requirements, ammonia reducing valve has many specifications. The high inlet pressure of Z is mostly, and the low inlet pressure of Z is not less than 2.5 times of the outlet pressure. Export pressure specifications are more, generally, Z high export pressure is.
(2) when installing the ammonia ball valve, make sure whether its connection specifications are consistent with the joints of the system used. The ammonia ball valve adopts the hemispherical connection, which is completely matched by the nut.
Therefore, the two hemispheres should be kept clean when using to ensure a good airtight effect. Dust can be blown off with high pressure gas before installation. If necessary, ptfe can also be used as washers.
(3) ammonia ball valve should be strictly prohibited to contact grease, so as to avoid fire accidents.
(4) when stop working, the remaining air in the reducing valve should be removed, and then loosen the adjusting screw to avoid deformation of the elastic element under pressure for a long time.
(5) ammonia ball valve should avoid impact vibration, not contact with corrosive substances.